ABOUT THE WEBINAR
The ability to negotiate unstructured data is a key enabler in bridging the gap between traditional Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation. To realise the full potential of their Automation programs, organisations need to be able to effectively extract, classify and process unstructured data using innovative technology solutions that combine the conventional scanning / Optical Character Recognition (OCR) capabilities with Machine Learning and wider Artificial Intelligence technologies.
This webinar, featuring guest speaker Shaun Doherty - Channel & Alliances Manager, Ephesoft Australia & New Zealand, and Sukalp Sharma - CEO, Mindfields Australia & New Zealand, will discuss how organisations can better leverage unstructured data to further progress their Automation programs.
Attend this webinar to learn more about:
- The key challenges in automating critical document-driven processes with large volumes of unstructured data
- “Smart Document Capture” and how it is different from traditional OCR
- The self-learning ability of the smart document capture solution why it is relevant
- Importance of Enhanced Machine Learning for scalability
- The ease of integration and relevance of this technology for RPA programs
- Key use cases of the combined RPA Smart Document Capture technology
- A case-study
- Q & A