ABOUT THE WEBINAR
An Automation Centre of Excellence (CoE) is a critical foundational step in any organisation’s Automation journey. This webinar featured Mindfields’ Sukalp Sharma and our guest speaker from ANZ Bank, Yann-Walter Dunlop discussing the lessons learnt and best practices on setting up and scaling an Automation Centre of Excellence at an enterprise level.
Key insights from this webinar:
- What is an Automation CoE and why is it important?
- What are the key components of an Automation CoE?
- What is the right time / stage to set up a CoE?
- How long does it take to set-up a CoE?
- What are the critical success factors for a CoE implementation?
- Who should own / lead the CoE?
- A case study in setting up a successful Automation CoE
Program Director for Automation, ANZ Bank
Yann-Walter is a technology savvy finance and transformation professional with 20 years of diverse cross functional experience across the globe. He is currently the Program Director of Automation at ANZ Bank, Australia.
CEO Australia & New Zealand, Mindfields
Sukalp has a track record as a trusted adviser to Australian CXOs and businesses over the last decade. Prior to joining Mindfields in March 2018, Sukalp held various positions in the management consulting practices of KPMG and EY Australia, where he gained significant experience in helping clients manage and solve complex business problems.